viernes, 12 de diciembre de 2014

10 reasons to hate Christmas

I'm not a great fan of party. Any type. Yes, I'm a great fan of holidays, but it's different, isn't it? Whatever, I really hate the party, and Christmas fits, so... I have to give my ten reasons for the other people have to hate Christmas as much as I.

1. Gifts. If you have more than 10, sucks.

2. Gifts. Have to choose one for someone you hate in the job.

3. Happiness. I really hate the happiness.

4. Carols. All the fucking day.

5. Girlfriends. I mean... I don't have one, but if I did, I'd have to buy a gift for her.

6. Family Meetings. Am a person who really hate being with other people. More if they are family.

7. New Year Meetings. It's all your fault, Christmas.

8. Don't have snow. Screw you, Hollywood. And you too, Europe.

9. Heat. Screw you more, Hollywood.

10. TV. Oh, this it's the thing I hate most. Home Alone. All the fucking hours in all the fucking channels. I depreciate this movie so much and it's your fault, Canal 13.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario